Thursday, March 11, 2010

Song

Mosh By Eminem
I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of AmericaAnd to the Republic for which it standsOne nation under God Indivisible with liberty and justice for all...It feels so good to be back..I scrutinize every word, memorize every line I spit it once, refuel, re-energize and rewind I give sight to the blind, my insight through the mind I exercise my right to express when I feel it's timeIt's just all in your mind, what you interpret it asI say to fight, you take it as I'mma whip someone's assIf you don't understand, don't even bother to ask A father who has grown up with a fatherless past Who has blown up now to rap phenomenon that has Or at least shows no difficulty multi-taskAnd in juggling both perhaps mastered his craftSlash entrepreneur who has helped launch a few more rap actsWho's had a few obstacles thrown his way through the last halfOf his career typical manure moving past thatMr. kisses ass crack, he's a class actRubber band man, yea he just snaps back[Chorus:]Come along follow me as I lead through the darknessAs I provide just enough spark that we need to proceedCarry on, give me hope, give me strengthCome with me and I won't steer you wrongPut your faith and your trust as I guide us through the fogTo the light at the end of the tunnelWe gonna fight, we gonna charge, we gonna stomp, we gonna marchThrough the swamp, we gonna mosh through the marshTake us right through the doors (c'mon)All the people up top on the side and the middleCome together lets all bomb and swamp just a littleJust let it gradually build from the front to the backAll you can see is a sea of people some white and some blackDon't matter what color, all that matters we gathered togetherTo celebrate for the same cause don't matter the weatherIf it rains let it rain, yea the wetter the betterThey ain't gonna stop us they can't, we stronger now more than everThey tell us no we say yea, they tell us stop we say goRebel with a rebel yell, raise hell we gonna let em knowStomp, push, shove, mush, F*** Bush, until they bring our troops home (c'mon)[Chorus]Imagine it pouring, it's raining down on usMosh pits outside the oval officeSomeone's tryina tell us something,Maybe this is God just sayin' we're responsibleFor this monster, this coward,That we have empoweredThis is Bin Laden, look at his head noddin'How could we allow something like this without pumping our fistsNow this is our final hourLet me be the voice in your strength and your choiceLet me simplify the rhyme just to amplify the noiseTry to amplify the times it, and multiply by six...Teen million people, Are equal at this high pitchMaybe we can reach alqueda through my speechLet the president answer a higher anarchyStrap him with an Ak-47, let him go, fight his own warLet him impress daddy that wayNo more blood for oil, we got our own battles to fight on our own soilNo more psychological warfare, to trick us to thinking that we ain't loyalIf we don't serve our own country, we're patronizing a heroLook in his eyes its all liesThe stars and stripes, they've been swiped, washed out and wipedAnd replaced with his own face, Mosh now or dieIf I get sniped tonight you know why,Cause I told you to fight.[Chorus]And as we proceed,To Mosh through this desert storm,In these closing statements, if they should argueLet us beg to differAs we set aside our differencesAnd assemble our own armyTo disarm this Weapon of Mass DestructionThat we call our President, for the presentAnd Mosh for the future of our next generationTo speak and be heardMr. President, Mr. SenatorDo you guy's hear us...hear us

No comments:

Post a Comment